What are our ministry values?
The absolute essential priorities of Thanksgiving Tabernacle in building a kingdom of priests unto our God are rooted in Acts 2:42-47:
- Love: The sole badge of every disciple of our Lord, so through it, we express and expand the Kingdom of God
What are our core beliefs?
We seek to build unto our God a kingdom of priests through the following core values that honor His children and exalt our Savior:
- Glory to God
- Grace to Each Other
- Community Development
- Compassion: The trademark of our Lord, so too, we strive to demonstrate tender merciful hearts toward the hurting and the poor.
What do we believe in?
We believe in:
- The Inerrancy of the Bible
- The Godhead
- God the Father
- The Person and work of Jesus Christ
- The Holy Spirit
- The Personality of Satan
- The Sin Nature of Human Beings
- The Church
- The Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ
- The Eternal State
- The Responsibility of Leaders
- Church Ordinances